? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

OMGOSH !!!!!!!!!!

I CAN'T BELEIVE IT CAME OUT SO FAST! I DONT THINK IT'S IN STORES HERE IN P.A, BUT I KNOW 4 SURE THAT I'M GONNA FIND OUT!!!!! IF IT'S NOT HERE WHEN I COME BACK 2 N.M I'M GONNA BUY IT 1ST THANG!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT 2 GET IT! I LLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE PERCY JACKSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


AKA #1 PERCY JACKSON FAN!!!!!!!!

P.S MISS YA BRIT LOTS!

2 comments:

Dancer for life said...

i just got done watching it with my friend Bailey! And yes Lexy, they have it in stores in PA!
-Britanie
AKA BIGGEST #1 Percy Jackson fan

Dancer for life said...

OMG did you cry because Percy was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO cute!!!!!!! Bailee and u r hanging out a lot aren't u ! Guess what I think i'm comeing home after the 4th of july !!!!! I MISS U!!! CALL ME!


Lexy- AKA look it up in the dic. " # 1 percy jackson EVERYTHING fan!!! - Rick Riordan