? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Pages

Sunday, June 27, 2010

I MISS BRIT SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!

i'm haveing TONS of fun in PA, but it's not the same without Britanie. I need her!!!! there is no one my age here!!! i did go 2 the biggest chocolate store in the world called DAFFINS! I wish brit was here 2 do all the EXCITING things i'm doing. I miss u SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!! i'm going to the ocean WITHOUT her!!!!!!!!! i'm sooooooooooo sad. but I promise her i will bring her a present back I MISS U it's hard 2 be myself without you!!!!!!! LOL




P.S Sorry we still haven't made a video yet we won't for a while thanks for being patient!!!!

7 comments:

Dancer for life said...

I MISS YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much too! I was looking at ur picture on the wall at church and got so sad! Katie and Michael said they miss u too! PERCY JACKSON COMES OUT TOMMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dancer for life said...

o my GOSH!!!!!!!! i CANNOT WAIT!!!!
dayz go by soooooooo fast!!! I MISS U SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! We r 3 dayz away see if there is some way "ANY WAY" u can get on skype call me !SOON! find out on the internet if skype costs money.

Dancer for life said...

P.S call me again when you want 2 chat on here!

Dancer for life said...

ok! Uh.. I dont think my mom will let me get on scype, so my mom or dad probobly has to do it. MISS YOU! when you come back we can have a sleepover, watch percy jackson, and throw a party!

Dancer for life said...

what happened aren't u gonna go on facebook?

Dancer for life said...

TALK 2 ME!!!!!!

Dancer for life said...

call me if you want to talk!