? ??????????????????????????????? ????Easy Install Instructions:???1. Copy the Code??2. Log in to your Blo
gger account and go to "Manage Layout" from the Blogger Dashboard??3. Click on the "Edit HTML" tab.??4. Delete the code already in the "Edit Template" box and paste the new code in BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Thank You!

I would just like to say thank you to everyone who comes to this blog and supports us! I keep trying to put slideshows from my laptop on here, but it's not workning! :( I will try to get the latest news to you more often, but my laptop does not allow me on the PJ sites. I have to use the computer I was using before to post news, which is fine, and I will get on that! Thank you soooo much for supporting my blog, and PLEASE tell your friends to follow us too! THX!!! :)

0 comments: